Ramblings Of A Murderous Mind

Sometimes, I find myself sobbing away for absolutely no reason. It happens spontaneously, when I'm listening to music, or daydreaming, or reading a book. I don't know why.

I have an exam tomorrow. And I swear I could pick up my laptop and throw it outta the window. Bad idea, on second thoughts, since my entire life rests in there. I am dead. Really.

I get these sudden bursts of anger where all I want to do is shout and cry and throw things around. Hell, I want to do that right now. Stupid exams.

I never get angry normally. But on the very rare occasions that I do, you'd want to stay away from me. I mean it. I can get very, very nasty. Sometimes, even the slightest of things ticks me off and then I swear I could shout my head off at the concerned person. But it never happens.

Someday I will shout and scream and scream some more. And no one will be able to do anything about it.

Why do people not understand the value of memories? It really hurts me a lot when you're around them for practically ages and then when you decide to go your own ways, poof! They don't want to be seen talking to you, to want to have anything to do with you. It's like you don't exist anymore for them. While here you are, trying to keep peace, writing scrapbooks and diaries, reading old yearbooks, trying to relive memories which are important only to you. Not nice.

Someone, somewhere is made for you: is a concept that I have mocked since as long as I can remember. My justification for it, is this: you can never spend your life waiting for someone to come to you. Unless you make the effort, nothing is going to happen. It sounds lame, I know. But I think so. We live in a world of practicality and convenience. I don't think it will work.
(people who disagree, sorry :P)

Why do people fall in love with the wrong person all the time? From an outsider's view, it looks all jumbled up and wrong. But when you yourself look at it, it begins to make sense. You stop seeing the negativity in the person. Kind of like "tujh mein rab dikhta hai, yaara main kya karoon?" Then you don't care if the person is weird or deranged etc.

I'm done being the nice, Helpful Jane. I want to be someone else now. Something that brings out the Scorpion in me.


P.S. I think Ranbir Kapoor is really hot ;)

1 handprints on my wall:

Drama Queen said...

I don't quite agree to your justification for the concept you've been mocking and still "mock"! Infact, in my personal opinion sometimes we try too hard, we tend to make too much of an effort to make things perfect, to make ourselves love someone and in the end mess it all up. It's more like we're forcing ourselves into liking that person because we're so habituated with them! It's definitely not love..! It's one's rationalization about the feelings and also with oneself!
Yes, bring it on! ;)

PS : You bet! He's HOTTT! *hoggles and faints*

Post a Comment