Get out of my life and let me breathe
let me break out of this bubble of mine.
It's kept me in denial for so long
but now, I really want to face reality.
Your chemical addled brain is killing me
your smoke filled lungs are spewing out toxic fumes with every breath you take.
I want fresh air.
Go away!
I hate awkward silences
the silences where we talk, just for the heck of it,
but really, you haven't an iota of interest in what I'm saying.
Over reacting, blaming, accusing, condemning;
Classic you.
I've had enough of it.
Go away!
I've never known what it's like
to be the epicentre of someone's life
My heart breaks into pieces when Ross kisses Rachel.
All because of you.
You can see everything clearly, yet you blame me.
Classic you.
No one will cry when you die;
this I assure you.
How did I not see it coming?
Maybe it's because your chemical spiked blood runs through my veins
and has clouded my mind and judgement like yours.
You better stay away from me.
I can handle this better than you;
Kicking, screaming, clawing, abusing, spitting.
Classic you.
For me, you'll always be Radium.
Radioactive, poisonous, lethal.
You could kill me someday.
Back off, or I'll go mad very soon.
Its too late now.
Go away
and don't ever return.
0 handprints on my wall:
Post a Comment