The night grows blacker; deeper and deeper
I flit on the periphery; somewhere in between sleep and wakefulness
Your face flickers in front of my eyes every now and then
In a music-induced trance; is this what bliss is?
Are you there, or not?
Maybe it's just me hallucinating as usual
Maybe my room will be as messy as I left it last night
Maybe I won't awake to a koel's call on a grassy riverbank
Or to the waves lapping around me; and the sunlight blinding me
I'll see your face again; seconds before I awake to reality
Why do you dissolve into oblivion, every time I open my eyes?
Please don't go!
You'll visit again tonight, won't you?
I'll be waiting
I've been waiting
I'll be waiting all my life...
3 handprints on my wall:
To put it simply....Beautiful!<3 Me likey!
thank you :)
soothing.. :)
keep it flowing.. :)
Post a Comment