I want to sit in a class on a muggy Friday afternoon, oscillating between sleep and wakefulness.
I want to teeter precariously on a rooftop terrace, five tequila shots down, celebrating my birthday with some of the best friends I've ever had.
I want you tell me again, that I have pretty eyes.
I want you to ask me if I'm okay.
I wish life wasn't so complicated and that people didn't have to go and mess up so badly that they had no idea how it would affect me. Not that they care about it now, anyway.
I want to dance in the rain.
I want to be nineteen again.
Est-ce que je t'ai dis que que t'as une sourire tres jolie?
I want to teeter precariously on a rooftop terrace, five tequila shots down, celebrating my birthday with some of the best friends I've ever had.
I want you tell me again, that I have pretty eyes.
I want you to ask me if I'm okay.
I wish life wasn't so complicated and that people didn't have to go and mess up so badly that they had no idea how it would affect me. Not that they care about it now, anyway.
I want to dance in the rain.
I want to be nineteen again.
Est-ce que je t'ai dis que que t'as une sourire tres jolie?
0 handprints on my wall:
Post a Comment