Journey Home



The familiar old path I've traversed
so many times, feels so new today
with each moment of it so
precious, what with all the laughter
and happiness lighting up every corner.
Lights twinkle against the dusky
evening like a scattered bag of
jewels. Peace takes over me and
my heart soars like a bird...
and as I watch you sleep; to the
strains of a sitar resounding in my
ears, its such a sight, with the wind
whipping through my hair and the
smell of the earth around me. This isn't
a dream but I don't care; since my
heartbeat has become one with the 
silence; and it makes me want to
stay here with you forever....

2 handprints on my wall:

Drama Queen said...

You've surely fallen in love all over again. = )

Huzie said...

It's so sweet! :) I really like this one! :)

Post a Comment