and tears streaming down my face
it's been long; very long,
ever since you punched a hole through my heart
and left me languishing that day...
As raindrops wash away my tears; I wonder
Maybe someone up there's telling me not to cry
so that I can get over everything;
over your abrupt goodbye...
November rain, to take away my fear;
so that the fog can finally clear
For me to learn to move on
for when all other hope is gone
Now I can dream of a new beginning;
now I can wash away my pain
It's come like a whirlwind; this November rain
and now whenever there's a downpour,
when I least expected it to come;
I know that it's the November rain
telling me that the battle's just begun...

4 handprints on my wall:
I love this one. <3
thanks adi <3
this was a beautiful read :)
thanks :) glad u liked it :)
Post a Comment