We cheer whenever Sri Lanka hits a four. Because we believe that cheering before it happens won't necessarily make it happen.
India takes Sri Lankan wickets whenever Aditi goes to use the loo.
Huzan sinks riiight into the sofa whenever she sits in it.
We sail away on a flotilla of KKHH and DTPH songs; away into our own worlds. And all the while serenely smiling at each other and dreaming of Rajs and Rahuls sweeping us off our feet.
We never tire of potatoes and chocolate.
Night-time walks can be very satisfying, when you have Huzan by your side and the sound of Aditi's raucous fragmented singing. And when you know your IT is finally over.
We wage wars with Draw 4s and Draw 2s. And quarrel over who should deal the cards.
We "awwwww" collectively when Ross kisses Rachel. And laugh when Phoebe calls them lobsters.
It doesn't matter what you guys do or sing or dance. All I know is that when you are there, I'm happy. Like a huge void has suddenly been filled up.
I call it euphoria. Pure monolithic happiness at having my besties back.
India takes Sri Lankan wickets whenever Aditi goes to use the loo.
Huzan sinks riiight into the sofa whenever she sits in it.
We sail away on a flotilla of KKHH and DTPH songs; away into our own worlds. And all the while serenely smiling at each other and dreaming of Rajs and Rahuls sweeping us off our feet.
We never tire of potatoes and chocolate.
Night-time walks can be very satisfying, when you have Huzan by your side and the sound of Aditi's raucous fragmented singing. And when you know your IT is finally over.
We wage wars with Draw 4s and Draw 2s. And quarrel over who should deal the cards.
We "awwwww" collectively when Ross kisses Rachel. And laugh when Phoebe calls them lobsters.
It doesn't matter what you guys do or sing or dance. All I know is that when you are there, I'm happy. Like a huge void has suddenly been filled up.
I call it euphoria. Pure monolithic happiness at having my besties back.
2 handprints on my wall:
O mai goshh! *blushes*
I love thee! = )
Dankeee! ;) muuaaaahh! I had a blast last evening! *1000 watt smile*
awwwww thats amazing! :) you summed up my feelings for last night too! :)
Post a Comment